Tekken 3: How to Download and Play on PC
Tekken 3 is one of the most popular and iconic fighting games of all time. Released in 1997 for arcades and in 1998 for PlayStation, the game features a new cast of characters, a revamped 3D movement system, and various game modes. The game was a huge hit both commercially and critically, selling over 8 million copies worldwide and being widely regarded as one of the best games ever made.
But what if you want to play Tekken 3 on your PC? Maybe you don’t have a PlayStation console, or maybe you want to enjoy the game with better graphics, sound, and performance. Or maybe you just want to relive the nostalgia of playing this classic game on your computer. Whatever your reason, you can download and play Tekken 3 on your PC with the help of a PlayStation emulator. In this article, we will show you how to do that step by step.
How to download Tekken 3 for PC
Pre-requisites and system requirements
Before you download Tekken 3 for PC, you need to make sure that your computer meets the minimum requirements to run the game smoothly. Here are the specifications that you need:
- Operating System: Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10/11
- CPU: Pentium 4 or later
- RAM: 512 MB
- Setup Size (Internet Bandwidth Required): 29.49 MB
- Hard Disk Space: 100 MB
- Video Card: 32 MB
- DirectX Version: 9.0
- Mouse and keyboard
If your computer meets these requirements, then you are ready to download Tekken 3 for PC.
Download link and file details
We are providing a direct download link to the emulated gaming files, which contain the PlayStation version of Tekken 3 and a PlayStation emulator called ePSXe. Here are the basic details of the file:
- File Name: techworm.net_T3.rar
- File Size: 29.5 MB
- File Format: RAR
- Cloud Storage: Mega NZ
- Contains Ad: NO
You can download the file from here. Make sure to save it in a safe and accessible location on your PC.
After downloading the file, you need to follow these steps to install Tekken 3 on your PC:
- Extract the file using a decompressing tool like WinRAR or 7-Zip.
- Open the extracted folder and double-click on ePSXe.exe to launch the emulator.
- Select Config > Wizard Guide from the emulator menu.
- Select Config > Bios from the wizard menu and browse to select scph1001.bin from the bios folder.
- Select Config > Video from the wizard menu and choose Pete’s D3D Driver as the video plugin.
- Select Config > Sound from the wizard menu and choose ePSXe SPU core as the sound plugin.
- Select Config > Cdrom from the wizard menu and choose ePSXe CDR WNT/W2K core as the cdrom plugin.
- Select File > Run ISO from the emulator menu and browse to select tekken_iii.iso from the iso folder.
- The game will start automatically.
How to play Tekken 3 on PC
Now that you have installed Tekken 3 on your PC, you can start playing it with your mouse and keyboard. However, you may want to customize the controls and settings to suit your preferences. Here are some tips on how to do that:
Game features and modes
Tekken 3 offers a variety of game features and modes for you to enjoy. Here are some of them:
- Arcade Mode: This is the main mode of the game, where you can choose a character and fight against a series of opponents until you reach the final boss, Ogre.
- VS Mode: This is the mode where you can play against another human player on the same PC or online using a LAN connection.
- Team Battle Mode: This is the mode where you can form a team of up to eight characters and fight against another team of the same size.
- Time Attack Mode: This is the mode where you can try to beat the game as fast as possible with any character.
- Survival Mode: This is the mode where you can try to survive as long as possible with any character, with your health bar not recovering between rounds.
- Practice Mode: This is the mode where you can practice your moves and combos with any character and any opponent.
- Tekken Force Mode: This is a special mode where you can play as a Tekken Force soldier and fight against waves of enemies in a side-scrolling beat ’em up style.
- Tekken Ball Mode: This is another special mode where you can play a volleyball-like game with any character and any ball.
Game characters and moves
Tekken 3 features a total of 23 playable characters, each with their own unique fighting style, moves, and combos. Some of them are returning from previous games, while others are new to the series. Here are some of the most popular characters and their moves:
Character Moves Jin Kazama Electric Wind God Fist, Spinning Demon, Demon’s Paw, Laser Scraper, Omen Stance Ling Xiaoyu Raccoon Swing, Phoenix Stance, Hypnotist Stance, Storming Flower, Mistrust Hwoarang Sky Rocket, Hunting Hawk, Flamingo Stance, Peacekeeper, Dynamite Heel Eddy Gordo Handstand Stance, Relax Stance, Negativa Stance, Samba Kick, Slippery Kick Nina Williams Blonde Bomb, Ivory Cutter, Divine Cannon, Bad Habit, Rolling Dash Paul Phoenix Death Fist, Demolition Man, Hammer of the Gods, Burning Fist, Phoenix Smasher Kazuya Mishima (unlockable) Wind God Fist, Dragon Uppercut, Spinning Demon Hook Kick, Devil Beam, Devil Twister Ogre (unlockable) Inferno Blast, Waning Moon, Serpent’s Venom, Blazing Kick, God Fist
Game tips and tricks
If you want to master Tekken 3 and beat your opponents easily, you need to learn some tips and tricks that will help you improve your skills. Here are some of them:
- Learn the basic commands and inputs for each character. You can find them in the command list option in the pause menu or in the practice mode.
- Learn how to block and evade attacks. You can block by holding back or down-back on your keyboard. You can evade by tapping up or down on your keyboard.
- Learn how to throw and escape throws. You can throw by pressing 1+3 or 2+4 on your keyboard. You can escape throws by pressing 1 or 2 on your keyboard depending on the throw type.
- Learn how to sidestep and backdash. You can sidestep by double-tapping up or down on your keyboard. You can backdash by double-tapping back on your keyboard.
- Learn how to use combos and juggle attacks. You can use combos by chaining multiple attacks together. You can juggle attacks by launching your opponent in the air and hitting them before they land
- Learn how to use special moves and super moves. You can use special moves by pressing specific button combinations. You can use super moves by pressing all four buttons together when your health bar is flashing.
Tekken 3 is a legendary fighting game that you can download and play on your PC with ease. All you need is a PlayStation emulator and the game file, which we have provided in this article. You can also customize the controls and settings to your liking, and enjoy the various game features and modes that Tekken 3 offers. Whether you are a fan of the Tekken series or a newcomer to the genre, you will surely have a blast playing this game on your PC.
Here are some frequently asked questions about Tekken 3 and how to download and play it on PC:
- Q: Is Tekken 3 free to download and play on PC?
A: Yes, Tekken 3 is free to download and play on PC, as long as you use a PlayStation emulator and the game file that we have provided in this article.
- Q: Is Tekken 3 safe to download and play on PC?
A: Yes, Tekken 3 is safe to download and play on PC, as long as you download it from a trusted source like ours. The file that we have provided is scanned for viruses and malware, and does not contain any harmful or illegal content.
- Q: Is Tekken 3 compatible with Windows 11?
A: Yes, Tekken 3 is compatible with Windows 11, as well as Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10. You just need to make sure that your PC meets the minimum system requirements to run the game smoothly.
- Q: Can I play Tekken 3 online with other players?
A: Yes, you can play Tekken 3 online with other players using a LAN connection. You just need to select VS Mode from the game menu, and then choose Network Play from the options. You can then host or join a game session with another player who has the same emulator and game file as you.
- Q: Can I use a controller or a joystick to play Tekken 3 on PC?
A: Yes, you can use a controller or a joystick to play Tekken 3 on PC, as long as it is compatible with your PC and emulator. You just need to select Config > Gamepad from the emulator menu, and then configure the buttons according to your preference.
bc1a9a207dA %d blogueros les gusta esto: